Question about Value Packs and the plan

SOLVED
Miretni
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi there, I have few question about the value packs and plans

1. I saw the value pack $11 is include Unlimited Picture and Video Messaging, is this still meaning unlimited text msg?

2. i m using prepaid, can my prepaid card change to monthly plan?

3. I only have umlimited text msg and 100M data on my number, It just costs 20 bucks each month. If i want unlimited incoming calls and unlimited msg, also 100MB Data addon, which choice is better for me?

Thx

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about Value Packs and the plan

Solved by Community Manager

Hi Miretni,

The $11 value pack is only available on monthly accounts. It does not include text messages as  all of our new plans include text messaging.

It is most certainly possible to migrate to a monthly account from prepaid. This would involve a credit evaluation. You can contact customer service by phone to complete the transaction. You can reach them by dialling 611 from your Fido phone (free call) or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone.

For your third question; would this be for your prepaid account or if you go with a monthly account? The options vary depending on what kind of account you are on.

Let us know!

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
LucidEvening
I'm Qualified Level 1

Pre-Paid is great for people who honestly don't use a cellphone a lot. If you tend to call or text sparesly from time to time, it's great to go pre-paid. If you tend to use your cellphone often (or prefer switching to a smartphone), a monthly plan is great for use so you don't pay extra charges for going over texts, etc. Even the monthly standard plans or smart plans are great if you only want to go on a 2 year contract vs. a 3 year contract.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB
bipinchapagain
I'm a Participant Level 1

what does my value pack of $5 include 

Hey there bipinchapagain, 

Welcome to the Community! 

Value pack details can be found here: https://www.fido.ca/web/content/options/valuepacks 

Let us know if you have any other questions Smiley 

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hi Miretni,

The $11 value pack is only available on monthly accounts. It does not include text messages as  all of our new plans include text messaging.

It is most certainly possible to migrate to a monthly account from prepaid. This would involve a credit evaluation. You can contact customer service by phone to complete the transaction. You can reach them by dialling 611 from your Fido phone (free call) or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone.

For your third question; would this be for your prepaid account or if you go with a monthly account? The options vary depending on what kind of account you are on.

Let us know!

Miretni
I'm a Participant Level 2

I want to know if i continute my prepaid or i may change to monthly, what is your recommand for these 2 siutation? THX Smiley