cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase an iPad outright?

ranger9c
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi, I was wondering If I can buy one of the iPads you have  without having to subscribe to a data plan. The pricing you folks offer is pretty good, but at this time i don't need the data plan.

7 REPLIES 7

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ranger9c,

If you're interested to purchase an iPad, I invite you to reach out to our customer service so we can have a look at your options Smiley

You'll find the options to contact us here, we can send you a PM otherwise. Just let us know!

ranger9c

Hi Thomas, I called in this morning and was told that I could buy the iPad outright. I then went into a store in Vancouver and was told that it wasn’t an option. So yes please do contact me and clarify my options, thanks!

Sure thing, I'll send you a PM right away!

Talk to you soon,

ranger9c

Hi Thomas, i havent received a PM from you as yet. I just need some clarification on this issue, because what I was told over the phone with customer service, and what I was told in 2  FIDO stores in Vancouver, was different.

Thanks

We just sent it back @ranger9c

Let us know if you receive it this time. 

ranger9c

hi rachel ireceived it, and sent the form back

@FidoRachel wrote:

We just sent it back @ranger9c

Let us know if you receive it this time. 

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

I don't think they'll sell it without a data plan attached  I'm guessing that price is somewhat subsidized by the data plan they make you get. 

I'm curious just how cheap do they sell the Ipad anyways