Problems with prepaid $30 plan

SOLVED
adrianmrit
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi. Today I refilled my account with $30. I have a prepaid plan and it include unlimited free SMS and MMS. The past month I only refilled my account with $10 so I was with the pay per use.
My question is:
If I refilled my account this month why I had $0.85 after paid and after a few messages I m with $0?
I am uncomunnicated, what can I do?

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with prepaid $30 plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Welcome to the community @adrianmrit! Smiley

If you have a monthly prepaid plan and didn't refill your account completely to activate the plan, you will be charged pay-per-use. In your case, the text messages will be 0.30$ per text sent to a Canadian number. 

If you want to verify why the 10$ was deducted so quickly, you will can verify your last transactions on Fido.ca > My account. It will show the last 60 transactions you made on your phone. 

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @adrianmrit! Smiley

If you have a monthly prepaid plan and didn't refill your account completely to activate the plan, you will be charged pay-per-use. In your case, the text messages will be 0.30$ per text sent to a Canadian number. 

If you want to verify why the 10$ was deducted so quickly, you will can verify your last transactions on Fido.ca > My account. It will show the last 60 transactions you made on your phone. 

adrianmrit

The problem was solved, I have the prepaid plan again. I only have a concern. After have my prepaid plan I received the following message: "Hi, it's Fido: Success! We got your payment for your $30 /month plan. Thanks!", but I still having $0.85 in my account.

Hey @adrianmrit Smiley Happy to see that it's resolved.

So simply to make sure I understand your other concern, you want to confirm your balance on your prepaid account?

adrianmrit

Mi account is now with $0.85.
I called 611 to recover my prepaid account and the lady told me that check my account and see if I recovered the $30. At the same time I received a SMS from 9000 with the following message: "Hi, it's Fido: Success! We got your payment for your $30 /month plan. Thanks!" So I supposed that was everiting OK, but after check I realized that I still having the $0.85 I had before.

If your monthly plan is $30 and you refilled for $30, your balance probably went down since the $30 was used to pay for the plan. Are your services working fine @adrianmrit ?

adrianmrit

OK I understand now. My services are working good. It's just that the first time the $30 went directly to the account, so it's a little confusing.
Thanks for helping

No problem Smiley . You know where to find us if you have other questions @adrianmrit .