Problems with Prepaid & Interac

SOLVED
repman
I'm a Participant Level 2

Have made several attempts today to top-up my prepaid account and each time it has ended in failure with a web page "Oops, an error occured" and then the site kicks me out. What's going on? Is this due to the new website changes. 

Fido_top_up error.jpg

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with Prepaid & Interac

Solved by Former Moderator FidoSamantha

Hey repman!

Interac payment has been removed for the moment due to all the changes going on with the website. We're working on getting everything back up and running as soon as possible!

In the meantime, you can still refill your account with a prepaid voucher Smiley  Here's how!

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @repman, how are you trying to refill your account? (voucher, credit card or Interac Online) Have you tried using a different browser? 

repman

Hello Rachel,

I have tried this thru Firefox & Chrome. Both came back with the same error after the part when funds are being transferred to Fido. When I go to check my bank balance, it shows as pending and after a few hours, returns back to my account. Fortunately, the money returns but I am being charged by the bank for each transaction. I'm doing this from my Fido account page selecting dollar amount & interac option.

Hey repman!

Interac payment has been removed for the moment due to all the changes going on with the website. We're working on getting everything back up and running as soon as possible!

In the meantime, you can still refill your account with a prepaid voucher Smiley  Here's how!

Hope this helps!

cschaff01
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi, it's now Dec 2nd and interac is still not working. When exactly is the interac going to be back up. "We're working on it" is not good enough. Will it be a week or a month? I need to know so I can make the decision whether to cancel with Fido.

Hey cschaff01!

We don't have a specific date as to when it will be up and running. Keep in mind, you can pay via online banking. All you need is your 9 digit account number, and we're listed as Fido Solutions Inc as the payee.

Brakzias
I'm a Participant Level 1

Is Interac Online still down? Because this error just happened to me. I never received any notifications that it was going down so I didn't know there was a problem until just now. Funds were taken from my account but no funds were added to my Fido account. Pretty annoyed right now as I need my phone for work.

Hey Brakzias!

Welcome to the Community! 

The Interact Online feature should be available. I'll send you a PM so we can check this out together! Smiley 

repman

I kind of figured that. So I went out to bought a voucher.

Thanks.