Problem with changing company

SOLVED
AdamHladik
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello, i have problem with calling i change company today from Chatr to Fido and in Chatr i already pay mounthly fee. So it will transfer that money to Fido or not ?

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with changing company

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@AdamHladik wrote:

Hello, i have problem with calling i change company today from Chatr to Fido and in Chatr i already pay mounthly fee. So it will transfer that money to Fido or not ?

Hello AdamHladik,

Welcome to Fido and the community!

While Chatr and Fido are indeed subsidiaries of Rogers, they are still separately run companies. As such, I do not believe Chatr will transfer any funds to Fido. Once the transfer has been completed, Chatr should refund you any remaining balance (if any) from the fees you paid. In the meantime, you will have to pay your new Fido monthly fees.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@AdamHladik wrote:

Hello AdamHladik,

Welcome to Fido and the community!

While Chatr and Fido are indeed subsidiaries of Rogers, they are still separately run companies. As such, I do not believe Chatr will transfer any funds to Fido. Once the transfer has been completed, Chatr should refund you any remaining balance (if any) from the fees you paid. In the meantime, you will have to pay your new Fido monthly fees.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers