Problem reconning to spotify premium

SOLVED
CianM
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi guys,

I have been a customer with Fido for alomost three years. Since I have been on my new 2 year contract for about a year, my spotify premium account has, just today, reverted back to the free option. 

I have followed the instructions on both, fidohub and fidozone, to redeem my code and continue using the premium account, until 2019, as per my contract.

Yet I cannot seem to find a solution to escape the free version of my music.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem reconning to spotify premium

Solved by Moderator

To clarify, @CianM, Spotify premium promo is a onetime promo and it can't be renewed once expired. I'm assuming that you got the 2 year promo in June 2015 and it has now ended. 

Let me send you a PM and we will double-check.

Thanks. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoFaiza

Hi @CianM!

If I understand correctly, you were supposed to have Spotify Premium for 2 years (2016-2018?) but have lost it after just one year of promo?

Let me know! 

CianM
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi Faiza,

My first plan included a premium account and would en in 2017 (now) which I kept running. Last summer I enrolled in a contract, and this also included a premium account valid until 2019.

So each time it was for two years, the first one ended and I am struggling using the code to start the next.

Thanks!

To clarify, @CianM, Spotify premium promo is a onetime promo and it can't be renewed once expired. I'm assuming that you got the 2 year promo in June 2015 and it has now ended. 

Let me send you a PM and we will double-check.

Thanks.