Price matching

Price matching

Price matching

kk11
I'm a Participant Level 3

Price matching

Hello .
Currently I have 5 lines with fido.
I would like to change monthly plan on one of my lines. Would I be able to price match with CHATR WIRELESS plan ?

6 REPLIES 6
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Kk11,

As I understand, Fido generally does not price match plans. However, there have been occasions where they have offered special promotional plans in response to promotional plans offered by other providers.

That said, I am doubtful that they would price match a plan from Chatr. I understand they are both subsidiaries of Rogers, but Chatr and Fido offer different services. For example, Chatr does not offer LTE service. In addition, calling and texting with Chatr's plans depend on your location relative to their zones. On the other hand, Fido's current in-market plans all include Canada-wide calling and texting.

Price matching would be same for same (or at least similar) services. It does not make sense to match the price of a plan offering lesser service.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Hey @kk11!

We'd love to go over your plan options with you Smiley

You can reach us through any of the methods here, or we can send you a PM right here on the community.

Let us know!

kk11

PM me please. With the best plan possible. $40-$45/month . Any loyalty promotional plan if you have available. Please don't bother with the plans available at fido.ca. I already have gone through that. The only plan I like there is $45 for 500min and 500mb. But sadly I am not eligible for $5 off promotion on that as per my previous chat with a fido agent.
Hope you will be able to help me.

Hi @kk11,

PM coming your way.

kk11

No PM yet

PM sent Smiley @kk11