Prepaid offer help

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Prepaid offer help

So I recieved an offer to use $100 of my balance in my prepaid account to extend my account for another year. I called the number provided which took me to an automated response/info thing. It gave me 4 or so options but none of them seemed to be the right one to choose. Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solution

Re: Prepaid offer help

Hey @JamesK

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

This offer requires for you to reach out to Customer service, it can't be done through the IVR which is why you weren't able to do it with the automated system,

Did you try to speak to a representative? 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey @JamesK

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

This offer requires for you to reach out to Customer service, it can't be done through the IVR which is why you weren't able to do it with the automated system,

Did you try to speak to a representative? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted

Thanks for the response to my post.

No I have not talked to a representative yet but going through the options I found that was one of them. Now that I know that is what I need to do I'll go ahead and do just that. Thank you for the help.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

It was our pleasure! Thanks for reaching out in the community and don't hesitate to explore or post again in case you have any other questions. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

just use the *611 on the mobile and talk to an 'real' person, or goto store, they should be able to assit you. as fido uses the rogers customer services together in Vancouver

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

I thought I should post an update. I spoke with a rep and got everything sorted out :). It was quick, easy, and I had no troubles with the process at all. Everything is good. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted

Hey @JamesK

Thanks for the update Smiley

I'm glad you were able to get the offer applied to your account.  Don't hesitate to write again if you need help with something. That's what the community is for!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7