Prepaid Refill Not Working

Ieri
I'm a Participant Level 2

My prepaid balance was almost finished so I purchased a new $30 voucher code from my usual convenience store.

Followed the steps on the receipt "Dial *114*, 14-digit voucher number followed by the '#' and press send."

Then I see a message on my screen saying that my prepaid balance has been refilled with $30.. but my phone turned off right after that. I turned my phone back on and dialed 611 to check my account balance and it said that I have only $6 left in my account. I tried to refill my balance again with the same method and voucher code just in case, but the automatic voice system tells me that this voucher code has been already used. What happened to the $30 I just refilled?? Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Ieri

Were you able to use the voucher? 

Keep us posted Smiley 

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @leri! 

Welcome to the Community! 

Do you have a By The Month plan? If so, the cost of your plan might have been deducted from your voucher. 

You can also see the last 60 transactions made on your prepaid account on My Account online. 

Let me know if you see it there Smiley

Ieri
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, yes I believe it is a By The Month plan. I checked my last transactions and it says that the $30 has been 'resaled'. What does voucher resale mean and how does this affect me? I tried searching on Fido and Google but found no description on voucher resale. Thank you!

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi @leri!

Which plan do you have? Do you see a deduction in the history to pay for the plan?

This should show up after the refill of 30$.