Pre-order Iphone 6s Plus

Pre-order Iphone 6s Plus

Pre-order Iphone 6s Plus

chachacha22
I'm a Participant Level 1

Pre-order Iphone 6s Plus

Can I pre-order Iphone 6s Plus at Apple and use my Fido  Plan?

27 REPLIES 27
neufsky
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am No 15.
GpH
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

If you're going to say your # in line, you have to say which model, (6s or 6s +), colour and storage capacity, since every configuration has a different queue.

Myself, I'm #14 for 6s, grey, 128GB.

thelazypolygon
I'm a Contributor Level 2

#47 for 6S, Silver, 64 GB

thelazypolygon
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Moved up to #46 just now. Woot woot! Progress. LOL!...What does that even mean though? Someone cancel their reservation? Good for me or bad?

GpH
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

http://www.macrumors.com/2015/09/14/iphone-6s-short-supply-backlight-module-kuo/

Possible bad news for people waiting on the 6s+...

Another reason why the 6s is the better choice Wink

danielr
I'm Helpful Level 2

I was #14 in line for the iPhone 6S Plus, Gold 128GB, checked again today and I moved down by 1 spot.

#13 in line now. Smiley Happy

Hoping to receive it by no later than Monday the 28th... Logically it should be shiped out from Fido's warehouse on Friday the 25th (official release day) and should *fingers crossed* arrive to the store of choice for pickup by Monday, Sep 28. Will update on here once I receive it.

danielr
I'm Helpful Level 2

I picked up my 128GB Gold iPhone 6S Plus at the Apple Store this morning. Smiley They were able to bill it directly to my Fido account; without any obligation to renew my plan. Very happy, get to keep my awesome smartplan, and don't have to wait on the Fido reservation system even though I'm #13 in line on there. My dad is also very happy because I gifted him my old 128GB gold iPhone 6 Plus. 

Using the new one to type this message. Smiley It's VERY fast & easy to tell apart new photos & 4K videos from this new 12MP camera vs the old 8 MP camera. 

Guess all that's left to do now is to cancel my pre-order with Fido, so whoever was #14 & above will move down by 1 spot. Hope you all get yours soon & good luck! 

Persianone
I'm a Participant Level 3

Any idea when the first wave will become available ?

As per the Apple website, the launch date is the 25th of September. You'll have to wait at least until that day.

zeiesfirdaus

iPhone 6S Plus 64GB Grey

Position in Line - 8 

kasialeo
I'm a Participant Level 2

I placed a reservation for the Gold iPhone 6S 128gig and I'm 14 inline as well.... that's kinda strange..

@kasialeo

Congrats on your reservation! 14!! That's a nice spot to be. He's taking the 6S Plus, different model;) 

-FidoManuel

darkstriker90

#34...I wonder if that will make the first wave.. 😮

danielr
I'm Helpful Level 2

That is VERY strange; here is a screen shot of mine: http://i.imgur.com/HwYHgLj.png
fido.png

Umm, Fido how is it possible that two people pre-ordered the exact same spec iPhone 6S Plus and hold the exact same # in line???

Edit: @kasialeo Now I see what happened... You pre-ordered the iPhone 6s, I pre-ordered the 6S Plus. Different phones.

Mike6321

Pre order is live!!
danielr
I'm Helpful Level 2

Placed the order through my Fido account as well for the Gold 128GB iPhone 6S Plus. Number 14 in line. Smiley

Hoping this doesn't turn in to a two month wait like it did with the same spec iPhone 6 Plus. *Fingers crossed*

garfunkle87

Where will it be? Reservation system?

Hello Community Smiley

No specific time was confirmed on our end. 

Your patience is really appreciated. The reservation for the device will be available tomorrow Smiley

danielr
I'm Helpful Level 2

My best guess (based on some sound research) is this: If you cannot pre-order between 12:00am-1:00am, you will most likely be able to order at 6:00am Eastern Time.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/rogers-fido-iphone-6s/

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/iphone-6s-preorder-guide/

Good luck to all.

danielr
I'm Helpful Level 2

I managed to reserve the 128GB Gold iPhone 6S Plus through my Apple Store App around 3:10am this morning. The reservation is made for September 25th @ 10:30AM for pickup. I have an important question: I am not planning to renew my contract at all, paying the full price. Can I still get Apple to bill my Fido account at full price of the phone when I pick it up, or would I be obligated to a contract term to qalify for that? Clarity on this would be greatly appreciated. I love my plan too much and changing it is not an option for me.

Side note, been trying to process a pre-order through my Fido account, it is 3:30AM now and it is still not showing up at all. It just says "No active devices to reserve at this time". When can we expect to be able to select the new iPhone 6S/ Plus to show up as a selection? I'd preffer to order through Fido to avoid any possible inconvenience.