Ported number

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Ported number

Ported number

parteekd
I'm a Participant Level 2

Ported number

My number was ported a couple of hours ago to Fido. When I check the port status on the website it says error for the number. I called the potability centre and they say everything is alright. But when I call *611 and input my number, its not found in the system or when I check my account online, it still shows my old number and nothing about my plan and device info.

I currently have Fido network. I am able to send and receive calls and texts but I am worried if I am being charged additional for these services since my number is not recognized in the Fido database. Please help

2 REPLIES 2
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @parteekd

Thanks for reaching out Smiley .

Can you confirm that the number is ported in ? If so, it's normal that there's a delay before it shows in the system on our end, it would take at least 24 hours to reflect. 

Also, can you clarify what's the error message that you see?

Hey @parteekd !

I hope Ranya's explanation helped Smiley

Has your issue been resolved? Don't be shy to let us know so we can take the next steps together!