Plus 15

Plus 15

Plus 15

SOLVED
Aznmyth
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Plus 15

Good Morning,

Can someone please give me the summary of this plan.

I have heard different things and i want to get the facts.

I am very interested in the pixel, and i want to see if this is worth upgrading to.

thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: Plus 15

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Aznmyth,

Welcome to the community!

The Plus15 isn't a plan per se. It is the amount of subsidy you can add to a plan towards the purchase of a phone/device. Many of the plans have the option of adding the Plus15 subsidy. Perhaps that's the reason you're hearing different things. You can view the plans and subsidies here. You can also select the Pixel from Fido's mobile devices and view your options using their Build Device and Plan.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Aznmyth

$50 retention plan

Hello, 

can someone please provide any details regarding this plan,

has anyone seen anything better in the competitor plans?

thank you

Hello again,

@Aznmyth wrote:

has anyone seen anything better in the competitor plans?..

With regards to competitor plans, you might consider reading my earlier post here. Compare the plans as well as compare their network(s) and services. What might be better for some, might not necessarily suit yourself. Only you can decide whether a provider's plan and network services will suit your needs.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Aznmyth,

Welcome to the community!

The Plus15 isn't a plan per se. It is the amount of subsidy you can add to a plan towards the purchase of a phone/device. Many of the plans have the option of adding the Plus15 subsidy. Perhaps that's the reason you're hearing different things. You can view the plans and subsidies here. You can also select the Pixel from Fido's mobile devices and view your options using their Build Device and Plan.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Aznmyth

Thank you,

My next question there is which current plan would be the most equivalent to my grandfathered plan:

Your services include:

CityFido Multi-Zone Plan

Unlimited Social Networking and IM for BlackBerry

Unlimited Text Messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and International Mobile Numbers

Unlimited minutes Within the Zone

Unlimited Circle Calling Minutes Within the Zone

Call Waiting

Conference Call

Value Pack

Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to U.S. and international wireless numbers

Premium Calling Rate

Premium Voicemail-To-Text (35 voice messages)

2,500 Call Forwarding minutes

Name Display

WhoCalled

So my contract is coming up, and i would like to get the Pixel, is there a plan that is similar to this?

Hey @Asnmyth

I merged your other post here as it's related to this thread asking for plan details. You can check out all of our available plans here to compare them with your grandfathered plan. 

If you'd like us to check out your plan options with you, feel free to reach out to us here. We can also send you a PM here on the Community. 

Let us know!