Plus 15 or Plus 10?

Plus 15 or Plus 10?

Plus 15 or Plus 10?

SOLVED
FaridGM
I'm a Participant Level 3

Plus 15 or Plus 10?

For my Smart plan, when I try to change plan the page says I am on Plus 15 plan but on upgrade device page it's Plus 10. Which plan am I on now? Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Plus 15 or Plus 10?

Solved by MVP MVP

@FaridGM if you want to keep your current SmartPlan it will always be treated as a Plus10 if you want to get the subsidy of a Plus15 you will have to change the plan.

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@FaridGM wrote:

For my Smart plan, when I try to change plan the page says I am on Plus 15 plan but on upgrade device page it's Plus 10. Which plan am I on now? Thanks

@FaridGM you are currently on a SmartPlan if you want to do an upgrade and keep your existing plan you will get a sudsiby at a Plus10 rate because all grandfathered SmartPlans are consider Plus10 now.

FaridGM
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thanks. Does this mean that I need to add $5 to my monthly plan to be on Plus 15?

@FaridGM if you want to keep your current SmartPlan it will always be treated as a Plus10 if you want to get the subsidy of a Plus15 you will have to change the plan.

nick67
I'm Qualified Level 3

From my understanding, all previously offered (grandfathered) SMART plans are considered Plus10 when upgrading to a new device. MAX plans are considered Plus15.