Plan options for renewal

Plan options for renewal

Plan options for renewal

SOLVED
Rawad
I'm a Participant Level 2

Plan options for renewal

Too Bad, but i guess it's time to leave and move forward. it's time for me to upgrade my phone, I called to see what's my options, they told me that i can't get a good phone with the plan i have (smart plan) which i understand. I asked what do i have to do to get the phone i want, they gave me some options, the cheapest option is to keep the exact same plan i have, and pay an extra $40 a month ! almost double the price i pay right now, with the exact same everything else. I told them that i will be calling around to see what's my options, they asked me to call back when i find something i like to see if they can match it. 

I did my homework, i called around, and i found some very good plans in the market, most of them are $0 for the phone i want, i called fido again, and they said No.

I totally understand i have to pay more a month to get a subsidized phone, but to pay more and get nothing in return, that's a BIG NO.

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan options for renewal

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey @Rawad,

Thanks for your feedback and Welcome to the Community.

We most definitely wouldn't want to see you go Smiley 

The phone subsidy is always offered according to the plan category. I'd be more than happy to double check your options. I'm sending you a PM.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @Rawad,

Thanks for your feedback and Welcome to the Community.

We most definitely wouldn't want to see you go Smiley 

The phone subsidy is always offered according to the plan category. I'd be more than happy to double check your options. I'm sending you a PM.

Rawad
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks, i replied to your PM