Plan changed without authorization

oonoo
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have received emails on many Friday nights (mostly after 9pm) from Fido I forming me that my phone plan had changed successfully (Without my agreement). Two days ago, I acquired a promotion plan of $60 10G plan, tonight I received a email telling me my plan change to 12G for $80 with a new contract and papers sent to me via email. I checked into my account online immediately and saw that the account was changed yesterday to 12G for $80 - topped 2G. I tried to call and of course not successful (It's Friday night after 9pm). I cannot do a bit of things even trying to message them. Their representatives never shows up (at least for an hour by now).  I never ever received any messages regarding this change ( not any of my account users as they are all besides me and were ver sites that they never ever press a finger to applied for a change. Fido informed me only on 22nd Dec 2017 night 10pm. The next two days are weekends. Next Monday is 24, next Tuesday is 25th, and Wednesday 26th. Is Fido making this kind change to anyone in this forum?  I have to remember and can call them in almost a week. They told me one time that I may have click something for this change and change it back only after my call. I insisted that a change in my phone plan of my account needs my authority and confirmation!!!

2 REPLIES 2
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @oonoo,

I'll be happy to have a look at your account and revert any incorrect changes.

I'm sending you a private message, feel free to get back to me whenever you have the chance. 

Thanks! 

Donnie7526
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hello. Sorry you had to go through such an inconvenience.  Im sure if you explain it to Fido and insist that no change was ever made by you or any authorized users they will help you without batting an eye. Just try to be patient as tons of people are calling and messaging Fido.  Don’t despair.  It will be taken care of