Plan change...

Plan change...

Plan change...

SOLVED
readytorock
I'm Helpful Level 2

Plan change...

Hi.

As I will be travelling to the U.S. a number of times this summer, I would like to take advantage of the "Fido Roam" option.  However, I am currently on a standard plan and the Fido Roam requires a "Pulse" plan.

As such, I noticed under the bring your own phone tab on the plans page (http://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile-plans#bring-your-own-phone), there is a 5GB plan with unlimited minutes/text for $60.  Am I correct in assuming this is a Pulse plan and if so, is this plan/price available to existing customers?

Appreciate the assistance.

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan change...

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

@readytorock Thanks for the screencap!

As long as you have a Quebec address with a Quebec phone number, you can definitely get this plan.

Do note that the $60 pricing is if you don't have an agreement with us right now. If you have an agreement with a Standard plan the plan will be $67, if you have an agreement with a Smart plan the plan will be $75, and if you have an agreement with a Max plan, you'll need to opt for either our $75 plan with 4 GB, or our $80 plan with 6 GB.

Also note that these prices are subject to change at anytime.

Cheers! Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @readytorock!

Which plan are you referring to exactly, and which province did you select when looking at the plans? If you selected your province, and the plan is showing on the website, that means that it's available. Smiley

Also, if you want to check if the plan includes Fido Roam, just look under the SELECT option. If it's included, it will be written.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm in Montreal (quebec).  The plan I was looking at, is a 5GB, unlimited minutes/text.

fido_pulse-plan_5gb.jpg

Whaddya think... is this available to existing customers?

Thank you.

@readytorock Thanks for the screencap!

As long as you have a Quebec address with a Quebec phone number, you can definitely get this plan.

Do note that the $60 pricing is if you don't have an agreement with us right now. If you have an agreement with a Standard plan the plan will be $67, if you have an agreement with a Smart plan the plan will be $75, and if you have an agreement with a Max plan, you'll need to opt for either our $75 plan with 4 GB, or our $80 plan with 6 GB.

Also note that these prices are subject to change at anytime.

Cheers! Smiley