Plan change

Plan change

Plan change

SOLVED
danikpopov
I'm a Participant Level 3

Plan change

Hi Fido,

I am a long time customer of yours and wish to keep my services however I do feel that I am being overcharged quite a bit every month. My bill is over $100 monthly and I feel that there is a better plan out there.. if I speak to the right person at least.. I am writing this in hope that someone can assist me on this ... Fido has great reception, coverage and customer support but the pricing is too high!
Smiley Sad

UPDATE: I just noticed there are black friday plans that are much cheaper than what I currently have.. Been on hold for 20 minutes to connect with someone but line disconnected as someone answered. I also notice that my post keeps being deleted... 

Danik P.

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan change

Solved by Community Manager

Hey danikapopov and welcome to the Community!

We've been overwhelmed with requests lately which is why it's taking a bit longer to get back to you.

I noticed that you posted the same thing 3 times, which is why the other two were removed (no need to post a question more than once :))

I'll send you a PM to take a look over your options. Talk soon!

***Edited title***

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey danikapopov and welcome to the Community!

We've been overwhelmed with requests lately which is why it's taking a bit longer to get back to you.

I noticed that you posted the same thing 3 times, which is why the other two were removed (no need to post a question more than once :))

I'll send you a PM to take a look over your options. Talk soon!

***Edited title***