Plan Layout

I'm a Participant Level 2 tkhaliq
I'm a Participant Level 2

Plan Layout

ROGERS has a detailed summary of your plan available at all times, it shows all features and associated credits.

I find this helpful because I would not have to call *611 for a confirmation between billing cycles about my options etc. 

Please implement this, as it would be very beneficial to me and I imagine to other Fido subscribers.

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan Layout

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it Smiley

Now Fido customers can view all add-ons and plan details on fido.ca under My account. Just to make it easier for most of the customers now full details of their services are listed on the service page for each telephone number on each month invoice.

Thought it might help...

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 9
Community Manager (Retired) FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi tkhaliq,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will pass it along!

Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 9
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Yes, I agree, it would be great.

When I log on to my account, there is no information about my add -ons which I have had since April. The Add-on section on my account is blank (shouldn't be).

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 9
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

I agree, and make sure it stays up to date. If this means upgrading the software, do that, I just wanted to see my usage and it says changes were made and the information you requested is not available. So make sure everything is up to date.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 9
I'm a Participant Level 1 chrispaul604
I'm a Participant Level 1

Absolutely. Fido has a terrible my account website. Not user friendly whatsoever. All I want to do is check out my plan, and maybe make some changes (add-ons, etc.). Unfortunately they haven't made that possible. Good thing I'm not on a contract, cause I'm seriously considering going back to rogers just for the ease with which I could do things with them.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 9
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Telus' website allows you to see who you call and text each day.  I wish Fido would do that, instead of just showing how many minutes and texts have been used/sent. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 9
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

i agree also

my plan only display half of the stuff that is on it

i have caller id and 2500 msg but that was never display

along with my data plan details

so i have no real idea of what my plan is until i ask fido rep by the phone

i strongly hope fido would provide such information

in the long run, it saves money because we don't have to call a sales rep each time we have doubts (or accidentally forget what our plan is)

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 9
I'm Experienced Level 3
I'm Experienced Level 3

Even WIND lets you see your call and text logs every day online.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Fido Employee FidoCristina
Fido Employee
Solution

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it Smiley

Now Fido customers can view all add-ons and plan details on fido.ca under My account. Just to make it easier for most of the customers now full details of their services are listed on the service page for each telephone number on each month invoice.

Thought it might help...

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 9