Plan Change

Plan Change

Plan Change

SOLVED
G12R16V
I'm a Participant Level 2

Plan Change

What is plus 20 What is plus 10 What is SMART plan. 

Now I am using 44$ smart plan, I want to change it to 25$ Talk and Text plan.

Will Fido charge me any fee? I am in BC

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan Change

Solved by Moderator

Hey @G12R16V,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

The Plus20, Plus10 and Smart plans are all names that designate different plan categories. Each category gives you access to a different device saving on a Tab24 agreement.

Since you have a Smart plan at the moment, you probably got a subsidy on your phone when you upgraded. The $25 Talk and Text plan is a Bring Your Own Phone Plan, which means that if your still under an agreement, you'd have to buy out the remaining subsidy on your current phone in order to be able to switch to it.

We can check out your account together and take a closer look at this.

I'll send you a PM shortly Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoClaudia

Hey @G12R16V,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

The Plus20, Plus10 and Smart plans are all names that designate different plan categories. Each category gives you access to a different device saving on a Tab24 agreement.

Since you have a Smart plan at the moment, you probably got a subsidy on your phone when you upgraded. The $25 Talk and Text plan is a Bring Your Own Phone Plan, which means that if your still under an agreement, you'd have to buy out the remaining subsidy on your current phone in order to be able to switch to it.

We can check out your account together and take a closer look at this.

I'll send you a PM shortly Smiley

Yogesh_0112
I'm a Participant Level 1

I want to change my monthly plan.

Hi there @Yogesh 

Thanks for joining the Fido Community Smiley

Sounds good to me! Have you had the chance to check out our latest plans on Fido.ca?

Come check them out here

Also, did you know that you can change your plan directly on MyAccount on Fido.ca?

Once you've logged in, click on: 
- Services / Mobile

- If you have more then 1 number, select the number you'd like in the drop-down menu

- Scroll down and click on "CHANGE PLAN" 

- You can select the plan you'd like from the list here (click on the arrows to scroll through your options)

Hope this helped! Smiley