Plan Change!

Plan Change!

Plan Change!

SOLVED
Aryui
I'm a Participant Level 2

Plan Change!

My plan right now is 45$/month with only 200MG of data. I heard of some plans that are almost the same price with around 2GB of data per month. Can I get a clarification of these other plans? Also, how can I change my plan? Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan Change!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Good morning Aryui!

Welcome to the Community!

Some plans are available if you have an agreement, some can only be taken if you Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP).

You can view the list of plans we offer here. If you currently have an agreement you must select a plan from the ''Purchase phone'' category. 

You also have to keep a plan of the same category that you have. If you have a Smart plan with an agreement, you have to keep a Smart plan(or Max), but you can't choose a Standard plan or a BYOP plan. 

Let me know if you see anything you like Smiley If you want to make a change to your account, I suggest you contact us through Facebook or Twitter

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Good morning Aryui!

Welcome to the Community!

Some plans are available if you have an agreement, some can only be taken if you Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP).

You can view the list of plans we offer here. If you currently have an agreement you must select a plan from the ''Purchase phone'' category. 

You also have to keep a plan of the same category that you have. If you have a Smart plan with an agreement, you have to keep a Smart plan(or Max), but you can't choose a Standard plan or a BYOP plan. 

Let me know if you see anything you like Smiley If you want to make a change to your account, I suggest you contact us through Facebook or Twitter

beni0830

I want BYOB 50$ 3g  plan! Help me!

Hey @beni0830

We don't seem to have a $50 plan that offers 3Gb of data at the moment. You can check out all of our BYOP plans right here. (It's important to select the right province at the top of the page as well).

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account and options together. Smiley 

beni0830

My friend has 45$ 2g. Can I get please. I been Fido six year 3 cell phone

Hi @beni0830

I just sent you a Private Message so we can take a closer look at your account together. Smiley