Plan Change

Plan Change

Plan Change

mohanadarab2000
I'm a Participant Level 2

Plan Change

I'm trying to change my plan (to 60$/10GB), online thru my account but offer not apear in the option . None of which are the one I am trying to change it to. Does anyone know how to do this online? 

also can you advise if the new plan is also unlimeted Canada wide minutes

Regards

11 REPLIES 11
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @mohanadarab2000,

Welcome to the community!

You will have to select the $60 5gb plan. The other 5gb will automatically be added by Fido, it can take up to 2-3 billing cycles for it to be added but it will be added.

The plan does come with unlimited Canada wide minutes.

jim9
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have tried to scroll left and right but the plan for $60 5G is gone. I tried to call but after 40 mins of waiting the line got disconnected. Live chat is down.

Please help

@jim9 you should'nt post you number in a public forum.

mohanadarab2000
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you so much for helping and responds actually this plan not available in our account and we have to call the Fido customer service to update it or change it I called the customer services and I have successfully changed the plan thank you again for you support

stopthismadness
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi @KAPABLE-K I am trying to change my service to the same plan, however, it does not show up as an option to be selected. Any advice?

@stopthismadness Just scroll through the plans and you should be able to see it, I just check it through my account and I can see it.

scroll.jpg

stopthismadness

I have scrolled so far... so, so, so far. I'm happy for you that it shows up on your account, however, it still does not show up on mine. Sad

What is it you are looking for?

stopthismadness

To switch to the $60/5GB with bonus 5GB plan.

Read the second post in this thread.

stopthismadness

I have and the plan is not available as an option to select; it simply does not show up, as you can see from others posting about the same issue.