Plan Change

Plan Change

Plan Change

Bunnta
I'm a Participant Level 3

Plan Change

Is it possible to change a plan although I just recently upgraded to a new plan? I had a terrible experience when I was upgrading during cyber Monday and now I feel shafted by the promotion with the 10gigs plan going on. I tried calling but seems like it really busy that the call isn't going through. Was hoping if they would let me have more data without any penalties 

11 REPLIES 11
nnn1234
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

My husband and I have been trying to change our plans to the 10gb for $60 a month. I was on the phone for over 2 hours and all of a sudden you were closed. Self-serve isnt working either. It reads "woops something went wrong. Help! We have been faithful customers. Ps. Thank you! I know yall are trying your best with such high demand.

Gunner357

Good Luck. I too am a Faithfull Customer 9+years and counting...No Luck all lines are Shut Down...Guess I will wait till the dust settles and then speak to the Office of the President...I am sure they WILL accomodate considering I work in Corporate Retention for Several TeleCom Companies.

Best of luck

Hey @Gunner357 and thanks

I'm sorry that you couldn't reach  anyone yet.

We are getting a lot of requests for the holiday deals. We are doing our best to assist you ASAP.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.

Gunner357

Hii Kenny,

The form is filled out I also recieved a responce from Racheal who asked me to do the same thing.

So once all the dust has settled I should have the following Plan:Correct?

Fido Pulse 10 GB - Medium
$60.00/Month + Taxes $7.80 =  $67.80
FEATURES
  • 10 GB
  • Overage Rate : $7/100 MB
  • Unlimited CanadaWide Minutes
  • Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to U.S. & Intl Mobile Numbers
  • Fido Roam - Live like a local and stay connected when you’re abroad with Fido Roam.
  • Fido Pulse - Now get you 5 extra hours of data—for FREE. That's 1 hour, 5 times a month with Data Bytes. Sign up for Spotify Premium for the first time and get 6 months of FREE music.5

• Unlimited Circle Calling
  • Call Waiting
  • Conference Calling
  • Call Display
  • Voicemail

Hi @Gunner357!

I sent you another PM. Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Bunnta,

Welcome to the community!

If you are currently in a contract then you will need to pay it off to switch to the $60 10GB but Fido also have a $85 10GB plan and depending on the type of plan you have you might be able to switch to that without incurring any fees.

Bunnta

I suppose it's not possible since I'm already on a large plan. About paying the phone off, can it be paid off monthly or a lump sum only? 

It has to be in a lump sum.

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

if u are on a contract the plan is $85 for 10 gigs (5 gig plus 5 gig bonus)

Bunnta

I'm currently 85$ for 3 gigs. Are you saying it's possible?

Sure it is possible to switch to the $85 10gb plan if you will incur any fees all depends on the type of plan you currently have.