Plan Change

Plan Change

Plan Change

SOLVED
Alii1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Plan Change

Hi,
I am on the smart plan and i want to change to plus 15 so is this a downgrade so i have to pay a fee or the plus 15 plan is higher than the smart plan so i dont nedd to pay anything?

Accepted Solution

Re: Plan Change

Solved by MVP MVP

@Alii1 if your current SmartPlan is on a contract then you will have to pay off the remainder of the balance you owe before you can switch to one of the newer plans. The see the balance you have to pay login to MY ACCOUNT click on the number you want to switch plans and on the next page scroll to the bottom you will see "Upgrade Today Fee:" the amount displayed there will be the amount you will have to pay in order to switch plans.

If you are not on a contract then you can just switch plans and you do not have to pay anything.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Alii1 if your current SmartPlan is on a contract then you will have to pay off the remainder of the balance you owe before you can switch to one of the newer plans. The see the balance you have to pay login to MY ACCOUNT click on the number you want to switch plans and on the next page scroll to the bottom you will see "Upgrade Today Fee:" the amount displayed there will be the amount you will have to pay in order to switch plans.

If you are not on a contract then you can just switch plans and you do not have to pay anything.