Plan Cancellation

Plan Cancellation

Plan Cancellation

Melba26
I'm a Participant Level 1

Plan Cancellation

Hi ,I want to cancel my plan it’s only about 3 months in Fido contract for 2 years I just wondering in my first bill I paid for $150 including the $25 activation fee that’s fine. In my second bill for the next month was $111.50 was fine too but this ttime  for my 3rd month was $ 674.67 and I could imagine how it’s happen my bill is like boom it’s 3 times for the last 2 months I just used Facebook and very seldom to view the Instagram and email . I’m not using even phone call and messaging and I’m using wifi too at home after my work .I never used cellphone during work . At home I used my other cellphone using wifi to a Facebook messenger I don’t understand honestly. It’s not a joke to pay for that $674 bill for the data usage that I don’t even know . So sad. So I want to know how much it’s cost to terminate my contract it was IPhone 7.Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator

Hey there @Melba26 

Welcome to the Fido community!

I understand receiving a higher bill than expected is never a fun surprise. Were these all data overages or was there some other charges as well? If they were data overages, you might want to have a look at this thread to help prevent any unnecessary future usage.

As for the early termination fee, you will find it in your Fido.ca account under the 'Equipment' section. We wouldn't want to see you go though! Reach out to us so we can help.