Phone upgrade with existing smart plan

SOLVED
CoffeeAddict
I'm a Participant Level 1

I couldn't really find the answer I was looking for clicking around, so I thought I would get some input here. I currently have a grandfathered Smart plan, that I do not want to change. I would, however, like to upgrade my phone without buying the handset outright. I don't see any pricing for a Tab 24 subsidized option on the iPhone 6/6 plus on the main page, but I have seen some mention in previous but now older threads here on the community board that it is an available option (obviously with not as large of a subsidy as it would be on a Max plan). I was just wondering if anyone knew what the pricing would be currently for those two models in the 16GB and 64GB options if it is in fact an available option? 

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Phone upgrade with existing smart plan

Solved by MVP MVP

You would have to call Fido and discuss it. I know it can be done even if its not mention on the website but the price for an iphone on a smart plan will be more. Your best bet would be to call in and see what they can do or a mod here can look into it for you.

Edit:

Last December this was the price.

At the moment, the iPhone 6 starts at $419 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model and the iPhone 6 plus starts at $549 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model. 

Keep in mind that these prices could change at anytime. 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

You would have to call Fido and discuss it. I know it can be done even if its not mention on the website but the price for an iphone on a smart plan will be more. Your best bet would be to call in and see what they can do or a mod here can look into it for you.

Edit:

Last December this was the price.

At the moment, the iPhone 6 starts at $419 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model and the iPhone 6 plus starts at $549 on a Smart plan contract for the 16GB model. 

Keep in mind that these prices could change at anytime. 

Good morning!

Welcome to the community CoffeeAddict Very_Happy

KAPABLE-K is correct Smiley As for the 64GB model, the iPhone 6 would be $549 and the iPhone 6 Plus would be $679, both with a Tab24 agreement + a Smart plan.

Prices are of course, subject to change without notice.

Hope this helps!