Phone upgrade misinformation

DeneigeG
I'm a Participant Level 2

So upset with Fido right now. Went into Best Buy on Jan 6th and wanted to upgrade as I was eligible, picked out two new Samsung S6's for $100 per phone upfront, no problem, upgraded both phones to the $80 Max plan, no problem, signed all the paper work etc. I then get my lovely bill, I was charged $250 per phone, and a $25 upgrade fee per phone that was not stated anywhere on my agreement paper, i re look at my papers and sure enough in bold print it shows I should of only paif $100 per phone, so I chat into fido support, had terrible service, got one agent who didn't want to help, a couple who just didn't reply to the chat what so ever and lastly a agent who i had to ask 8 times for a supervisor, supervisor was very nice but advised I had to return to Best buy and provided me a $50 credit for the poor service and for the gas money to return to the store. Went into best buy two days later and the guy was great said he would need to call into point of sale, he called and must have reached someone who had no clue how to do their job, he explained about 3 times i was charged $250 per phone and my agreement stated i only had to pay $100, she told him to tell me i already had received a $50 credit and hung up on him!!!! Tried to reach out to Fido Solutions on twitter and no  response, pretty upset and thinking of just canceling! Looking for someone to at least take a honest look at this and help me out!

2 REPLIES 2
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @DeneigeG, I can help! I'll send you a PM so we can check out your account. 

Where did you send your Tweet? You can reach us at @FidoSolutions, we always reply Smiley 

DeneigeG
I'm a Participant Level 2

that woudl be great rachel! i tweeted fidosolutions about 3 days ago and didnt get a response, would really appriciate if this was sorted out!