Phone upgrade and plan change

SOLVED
gdemelo20
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello, I upgraded my phone yesterday on my second line for a samsung galaxy s8+ and changed the plan to the pulse plan 6gb with the 2gb extra promo. I haven’t received an email confirmation for the tracking of the phone and for the changes made. It shows the plan was changed but it shows only 6gb instead of 8gb since it should have the +2gb from the promo. When will I receive an email confirmation for my order and why did I not receive the extra data from the promo?

Accepted Solution

Re: Phone upgrade and plan change

Solved by Moderator

Thanks for posting @gdemelo20!

Since you renewed during the promotional period, a 2GB bonus will be added to your plan within 2-3 bill cycles as long as you took an in-market plan Smiley

In terms of the phone, it can take some time for the tracking number as the order must first be processed by UPS and the tracking number must be generated. You should get it within a day or two! Smiley

Hope this helps, let us know if you have other questions.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Thanks for posting @gdemelo20!

Since you renewed during the promotional period, a 2GB bonus will be added to your plan within 2-3 bill cycles as long as you took an in-market plan Smiley

In terms of the phone, it can take some time for the tracking number as the order must first be processed by UPS and the tracking number must be generated. You should get it within a day or two! Smiley

Hope this helps, let us know if you have other questions.