Phone sent to wrong address

truoni
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I just realized the agent sent my phone to the wrong address. Frustrating that he couldn't get the address right. I am sure I repeated the address and also included my PO box, which is completely omitted from the address used. So he omitted the PO box and used St instead of Ave. Now the phone is off to someone else's home. How do I rectify this? Do I contact UPS with the tracking number and tell them the correct address?

I should have noticed this on April 30 when the order was shipped out, but it didn't occur to me at the time that the address may be wrong. So now May 5 I'm just noticing, and the phone has been out for delivery.

4 REPLIES 4
truoni
I'm a Contributor Level 1

You ought to have these agents listen very carefully to the address stated, and if necessary include the PO box as the customer indicates. There should be no excuse for not including the PO box if the customer states it, and for using STREET instead of AVENUE. How is the phone supposed to arrive if the address is incorrect? As a matter of fact I am sure I had the rep re-state the address he had, and he repeated it perfectly, including the PO box, so I have no idea what happened or how.

FidoJo
Former Moderator

Hey @truoni

Oh no! I can understand how you must be feeling! Really sorry that this happened.

No need to contact UPS, I assure you that we'll get to the bottom of this and have a look at the details. I'll send you a PM !

Talk to you soon! 

mhelliwell
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello, I am experiencing the same thing right now and I cannot contact either UPS or Fido as I am outside of their hours. I am very concerned as I don't want my $600 phone to end up at someone else's home. Please help me!

Hey @mhelliwell

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this together.

Talk to you soon!