Phone repair taking long

Phone repair taking long

Phone repair taking long

sofiadeanda
I'm a Participant Level 2

Phone repair taking long

My phone stopped working out of nowhere about 3 weeks ago, I took it to my nearest fido store and they said the guaranty still covered the repair. I loaned another phone while they fixes mine and they said it would be about a week, two max, but it's been three and I still don't have any news. The phone I am loaning is a Sony Xperia. Since the first day I had it it does random stuff like just turning off our of nowhere and it freezes a lot. I didn't complain because I thought it would be for a short time of period, but now it it taking too long and today I was watching a video and the sound stopped working all of a sudden and now it reallu won't work at all. No matter what I do, there is no sound. I am worried that there might be some sort of consequence though I have really taken good care of the phone. I hope you guys can help me, I ask the store and they said it shouldn't be much longer, but I would really really like my phone back. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey @sofiadeanda,

Real sorry to learn about your phone! 

The repair delays are usually 10 business days so it's definitely odd that you didn't get the phone back yet.

I'll send you a PM shortly to check out your account together Smiley