Phone plan

Phone plan

Phone plan

SOLVED
ksdls
I'm a Participant Level 1

Phone plan

I was offered a 1G data add on for a year because the did a mistake on my account a year ago. And now the adds on finished, I called to see if they have another similar plan. However they don't have it. Fido offered me all the regular plans that you can find on the official website even with a discontinue of my current bring your own phone discount at the same time. That will close me at least 15 dollars more with just 300Mb more data compare with my current plan. I talked with one of the customer services and discussed about the whole situation, even mentioned I am seriously considering to change my phone company, but he just told me there is nothing he can do. Sad.... Being a customer for almost 8 years. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Phone plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @ksdls

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We'd hate to see you go that's for sure. If we didn't have a promotion that reflected what you were looking for, it wouldn't have been possible to offer it to you.

I'd suggest to keep an eye on our website for upcoming promotions . 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @ksdls

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We'd hate to see you go that's for sure. If we didn't have a promotion that reflected what you were looking for, it wouldn't have been possible to offer it to you.

I'd suggest to keep an eye on our website for upcoming promotions .