Phone number change online

mohamedgawad
I'm a Participant Level 2

i can't change my phone number online. when i go to my account and click on my number there is no option of " change your number". i have tried with google chrome, mozilla firefox, safari, slimjit non of it showed the option of change my number. i only see change my display name. i called 611 and nothing working.

anyone can help

6 REPLIES 6
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi @mohamedgawad!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

@KAPABLE-K got you on the right track! I've just replied to your PM, seems like you're not connecting as an account holder on our website. 
I'll get this fixed for you Smiley 

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @mohamedgawad,

Welcome to the community!

You have to login as the account owner in order to change the phone number if you are not the account owner then you will have to get that person to do it. 

If you have a prepaid account then you will have to get a Fido representative to do it for you.

mohamedgawad

Is there different ways to log in to my account other than account owner? i have postpaid 55 plan.

Hello @mohamedgawad,

You could be logging as an authorise user and not the account owner.

mohamedgawad

there is no one else sharing this account with me. do you mind to show me how to make sure i have logged in as a account owner. i think there might something wrong with the website.

Hello @mohamedgawad,

Nothing is wrong with the website from what I can see, i'm able to login and see the option. You will need to get a moderator here to check your account to see if its setup correctly.

Here is a snapshot of the option to change your number.

change number.jpg