Phone doesnt dial out

Phone doesnt dial out

Phone doesnt dial out

Nyogha
I'm a Participant Level 2

Phone doesnt dial out

Who do i email to have this problem dealt with. Since i aquired my new phone(last fall) my phone hasnt been able to dial out, not even to contact fido (611)
I need this dealt with. Its ridiculous

3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Nyogha!

Welcome to the Community!

That's strange! Are you able to connect to the network at all with this device? Are you otherwise able to receive calls, use SMS, use data? Are you getting any error message? 

Let us know!

Nyogha
I'm a Participant Level 2

If you cant help me but know who can please provide me with the email address. Id rather not answer a hundred questions just to have to answer them again. Im growing very short on patience with this.
My phone works fine other than dialing out. I can receive calls, text in/out, sms, data wifi all work. But i just cant dial. I receive a call error message.
I went to a kiosk and spent a long time, they tested my phone and said my phone is fine. Its the network settings most likely. It was temporarily fixed.
Its been like this for months. I expect a discount off my phone bill for the amount of inconvenience this has cost me.
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@Nyogha Thanks for the info. 

We'll need to take a closer look at your account to figure out what's going on. I'll send you a PM shortly.