Phone charged twice

Phone charged twice

Phone charged twice

dheerish
I'm a Participant Level 3

Phone charged twice

I would like to report a recent scam from Fido. I have been a loyal customer with Fido for more than two years. I bought a second Fido Phone, the iPhone 5 SE, for my wife about three weeks ago at a Fido store in Mississauga. They gave me the receipt totalling to $654, which is not a small amount. To my huge surprise this morning, Fido charged my account again for the phone.

So when I tried to call Customer Service to resolve the situation, it was with upmost surprise and disappointment that the agent (Cathy) told me that I cannot buy out the phone at a Fido store. The only way is that the amount for the phone will get charged to my account. 

I was even more shocked when I spoke to another agent and she told me that I am allowed to buy out the phone at a Fido store. The agents were reluctant to pass me on to the manager. The Fido agents were reluctant to resolve the situation and they left it all to me to decide how to resolve the situation myself. I requested an apology from the agent "Cathy" as well, which never happened. I just feel like Fido does not even care about getting the situation resolved. That is for resolving the situation, now forget about getting compensated for the moral and financial damages that occurred to me.

Just imagine that I was on my early commute to work and my whole day was spoilt! I would not recommend Fido to any customer. I was very disturbed by the way the Fido agents treated me. Please do not go with Fido.

1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @dheerish & welcome to the Community!

That definitely doesn't sound right; I'll send you a private message so we can look into this together.

Talk to you soon!