Phone Upgrade

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Phone Upgrade

Phone Upgrade

SOLVED
ASattoo
I'm a Participant Level 1

Phone Upgrade

I have a LG G3 and my contract expires September 2017, but I want to get maybe a iPhone or Galaxy S6. Do I have to break my contract in order for me to get a new phone?. And how much will breaking it cost me?

Accepted Solution

Re: New phones?!?!?!?!

Solved by MVP MVP

@ASattoo in order for you to upgrade for a new phone you will need to buy out your current contract.

Login to "MY ACCOUNT" click on the phone number you want to upgrade on the next page look at the bottom under "My Device" you will see "Upgrade Today Fee:" that will be the amount you will have to pay in order to break the current contract.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@ASattoo in order for you to upgrade for a new phone you will need to buy out your current contract.

Login to "MY ACCOUNT" click on the phone number you want to upgrade on the next page look at the bottom under "My Device" you will see "Upgrade Today Fee:" that will be the amount you will have to pay in order to break the current contract.