Phone Records

Phone Records

Phone Records

SOLVED
HoneyEdz
I'm a Participant Level 2

Phone Records

How to acquire phone records between my phone and my wife for immigration?

Accepted Solution

Re: Phone Records

Solved by Fido Employee AdamBeast

If you registered to online billing, you can access your last 18 months invoices from fido.ca. 

If you need older invoice, we offer reprint bill service, but it costs 15$ per invoice. 

Also, due to law and goverment regulations, there are only the outgoing numbers from "Usage Details", it is not possible to track the incoming call numbers. 

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
HoneyEdz

Thank u Sir.It helped.I found it.
HoneyEdz

Oh,I found it.Thank u very much.My problem now are records on years 2013 & 2014.
vcbdfbdfb33
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hey there, Im on the same boat as you are and wonder if you ever found a way around this, I do not wanna pay over $200.00 in phone records... Please let me know. 

Hey Vcbdfbdfb33

this is the only way to obtain a copy of past invoices. 

daneaskender
I'm a Participant Level 1

So from what I understood, there's no way of getting records of incoming calls from years back? I need to show some incoming calls from years ago for a lawsuit

Welcome to the community @daneaskender!

For security and privacy reasons, Fido is unable to give you the originating phone number of the caller. You will need a warrant and have a police officer contact us if you need that information. Hope this helps! Smiley

FidoKenny

Hello HoneyEdz.

The way to get your phone records are from your invoices.

On each invoice, you can see the details of the calls you make. You can find this in the section **USAGE DETAIL**

Hope this helps Smiley

If you registered to online billing, you can access your last 18 months invoices from fido.ca. 

If you need older invoice, we offer reprint bill service, but it costs 15$ per invoice. 

Also, due to law and goverment regulations, there are only the outgoing numbers from "Usage Details", it is not possible to track the incoming call numbers. 

____Don
I'm a Contributor Level 1

@AdamBeast wrote:

a) that's good to know (even at $15/invoice, clearly a serious money maker for Fido for merely doing a few keystrokes), if we're ever faced with for example a CRA audit or criminal lawsuit of some sort where retroactive evidence of calls would be invaluable

b) ah, I do not think that is the case (up until this latest month, my Fido statements track incoming callers' numbers for any of my Fido numbers where call display is included)