People don't get forwarded to my voicemail

SOLVED
Luc55
I'm a Participant Level 3

Call forwarding got disabled on my phone for some reason so now when I miss calls people don't get forwarded to my voicemail. I can set it back up but I don't know what number to forward them to. I'm just wondering if you know what number I have to forward them to so that they can reach my voicemail.

Accepted Solution

Re: People don't get forwarded to my voicemail

Solved by MVP MVP

@Luc55

Try this number +16478395028

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
KAPABLE-K
MVP

You should be able to press and hold the #1 key on your phone to access voicemail. If your phone does not have the voicemail centre number stored, it is +1 416 821-6549. The number for visual voicemail for iPhone is +1 647 839-6178. To store the number on an iPhone, go to Phone and dial *5005*+16478396178# then tap Call. To get the + sign, hold down 0 for a few seconds. More info here.

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/content/postpaid-voice-messaging

Luc55

I'm able to access my voicemail without a problem, holding down 1 sends me to my voicemail. The problem is that when people call me and I don't pick up they aren't forwarded to my voicemail so they can't leave a message. I need the number to forward them to so that they can leave a message.

Did you had Fido disable your VM before or did this just randomly just started happening?

Luc55

I never disabled my fido voicemail. I was however using youmail for my voicemails for the past couple weeks. Now I'm trying to switch back to fido voicemail but I need the number to forward people to. When I go into phone settings > Call Forwading there's no number there, but my fido voicemail number used to be there. 

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Luc55

You can find the retrieval number right here in this blog post. Hope it helps Very_Happy

@Luc55

Try this number +16478395028

Luc55

That's it. Thank you!