Paying with Debit?

Paying with Debit?

Paying with Debit?

SOLVED
EmmaRose
I'm a Participant Level 2

Paying with Debit?

Okay so: I've done it for the past two months and now the site has changed? I can't find ANY of the buttons or pages that other posts have mentioned. Could someody PLEASE tell me (with details if you could) how to pay my monthly bill with debit?

Accepted Solution

Re: Paying with Debit?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey EmmaRose!

We are currently updating our website that's why you don't see the Interac option anymore. We will fix this ASAP. 

In the meantime, you can visit this page for more methods of payment. 

Hope this helps Smiley 

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
DesForGes

Some store only accept credit card to pay are bills , i have to drive in the other city to be able to pay with debit , i see this like form of abuse or lack of respect for the custumer because credit card have interest , i pay everything i need with money and not credit card, thank you for your understanding by the way

I get you, DesForges! We do our best to accomodate everyone by having different payment methods. It's definitely not our intention to make you feel disrespected, I assure you Smiley

If you want, you can also set up preauthorized payments from your chequing account. This waa you won't have to go anywhere and the payment will be made automatically! Plus the bills are created in advance so you have lots of time to review them before the payment goes through!

Let me know if you'd like more info on that Smiley

- Christina

DesForGes

Hey its not everyone who have a credit card and i think that paying a bill with credit is pretty stupid , if fido dont let me pay with my interact i will have to change of cell companie .

Hey DesForGes!

Welcome to the community Smiley

We definitely understand that not everyone can pay using a credit card. This is why we accept a variety of different payment methods. Feel free to check them out here:

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/content/pay-bill-change-payment-method

Don't hesitate if you have any questions Smiley

PS: you can also reach us on Facebook or Twitter Smiley

scherry
I'm a Participant Level 1

where i would like to pay it now please 

Hi @scherry and welcome to the Community!

If you click here you'll find all the ways to pay your invoice Smiley

Cheers!

my3

I would love to have the interac back !!! The my account then make a payment under the payment info section is nowhere to be found...

Hey my3,

Are you unable to make a credit card payment from your account on fido.ca?

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey EmmaRose!

We are currently updating our website that's why you don't see the Interac option anymore. We will fix this ASAP. 

In the meantime, you can visit this page for more methods of payment. 

Hope this helps Smiley 

EmmaRose

Okay, Thanks! (It's currently the only way I can pay but thank you!!)