Paying phone bill with easyweb

SOLVED
Pavwoodhouse
I'm a Participant Level 2

So I recently have tried paying my prepaid phone plan with easy web typing in Fido solutions inc as the payee (with my account number.) I've read online that the payment usually takes up to 5 business days to process but usually doesn't take this long. I paid it on Friday after 10pm and it still hasn't processed. So I was wondering if paying with TD easyweb is still allowed with a prepaid phone plan?

Accepted Solution

Re: Paying phone bill with easyweb

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@Pavwoodhouse wrote:

So I recently have tried paying my prepaid phone plan with easy web typing in Fido solutions inc as the payee (with my account number.) I've read online that the payment usually takes up to 5 business days to process but usually doesn't take this long. I paid it on Friday after 10pm and it still hasn't processed. So I was wondering if paying with TD easyweb is still allowed with a prepaid phone plan?

Hello Pavwoodhouse,

Welcome to the community!

I don't think you can refill a prepaid phone plan using TD easyweb. However, you should be able to use Interac online.

Interac.jpg

Taken from here.

TD bank is listed as an accepted financial institution using that method.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@Pavwoodhouse wrote:

Hello Pavwoodhouse,

Welcome to the community!

I don't think you can refill a prepaid phone plan using TD easyweb. However, you should be able to use Interac online.

Interac.jpg

Taken from here.

TD bank is listed as an accepted financial institution using that method.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Pavwoodhouse
I'm a Participant Level 2

Okay thanks for letting me know! And funds were withdrawn from my bank account but not added to the fido account? Would you have an idea where the money would have gone and if I could get it back?

@Pavwoodhouse wrote:
Okay thanks for letting me know! And funds were withdrawn from my bank account but not added to the fido account? Would you have an idea where the money would have gone and if I could get it back?

Hello again,

I think you would have to contact the bank and have them cancel or reverse that transaction. 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers