Payement arrangement question

SOLVED
acadiaisgone96
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I made a payment arrangement a while ago, and it's marked as it's going to be interac. Is this meaning I'd have to use Interac Online? My bank doesn't have it anymore and I pay my payments online. 

Accepted Solution

Solved by Moderator

Hey @acadiaisgone96!

If you prefer to pay by online banking, it's definitely an option! The delays for online banking can be longer though, so it's important to have your payment arrangement updated.

To update the payment arrangement you do have to reach out to our credit ops team. You can dial *732 on your Fido phone to reach them, or chat with them here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoNick

Hey @acadiaisgone96!

If you prefer to pay by online banking, it's definitely an option! The delays for online banking can be longer though, so it's important to have your payment arrangement updated.

To update the payment arrangement you do have to reach out to our credit ops team. You can dial *732 on your Fido phone to reach them, or chat with them here.

Hope this helps!

acadiaisgone96

I actually meant I pay on the Fido website manually using my debit card. I was just confused as to what was meant by Interac when I was told it was marked in my account.

Thanks for getting back to us @acadiaisgone96

Usually the method of payment selected will determine the delay before we receive the money. Payments done on Fido.ca are received right away Smiley

If you want to make sure there won't be any issue, you can always contact the account receivable team. Simply dial *732 from your Fido phone!

Hope this answers your quesiton.

acadiaisgone96

So I thought the payment would register for the 31st if I paid it at 12est. I paid it and it's registered as the 30th. Is there a way to change the payment registration? I made a mistake and I am deeply sorry and I feel like I broke the arrangement and I'm freaking out

Hey @acadiaisgone96

I moved your post here as it seemed to be the continuation to this thread. I am going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look into your arrangement together. Smiley 

acadiaisgone96

Click here
Alright thank you