Paid for the wrong account

SOLVED
KT-07
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,

I've recently openned a new Fido account and transfered all my existing lines over. But I forgot to update the info on my online banking and accidently paid my last month's bill to the old account number. Now my invoice is showing that last month was unpaid. Is there anyway to track down the payment and adjust it back to my new account?

Thanks!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Paid for the wrong account

Solved by Moderator

Hey @KT-07!

In these kinds of situations you would need to get in touch with your telebanking representative using the number on the back of your debit or access card. Unless you are currently with the CIBC or Presidents Choice Financial in which case you'd just have to let us know and we'll send you a PM to review the process with you. Smiley 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @KT-07!

In these kinds of situations you would need to get in touch with your telebanking representative using the number on the back of your debit or access card. Unless you are currently with the CIBC or Presidents Choice Financial in which case you'd just have to let us know and we'll send you a PM to review the process with you. Smiley 

KT-07
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am currently using CIBC.

Hi @KT-07

PM coming your way.