Over data limit

Over data limit

Over data limit

SOLVED
tampopo2
I'm a Participant Level 1

Over data limit

Hi there,

I have a $45 plan with 300MB of data. I am over ~254MB (meaning I used in total 554 MB). I would like to know how Fido will calculate my over data usage charge and how much that will be so I am not terrified when I get my next bill.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Over data limit

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey  @Amykimaj9795 , 

Welcome to the Community Smiley .

To find out the charge, we'll have to take a look at your account as the data overage fee differs from one plan to another.

Sending a PM your way ! 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoPierre

Hey @tampopo2!

We definitely do not want you to be terrified! I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at this together. Smiley 

Asilca

I am also over. I tried to add on data before my limit was reached but the website went to "not allowed" when I texted data to the number provided. Now I'm 11 mb over but away for the weekend and scared of data charges just to use email and maps etc! Help? Cost?? Can I add something on??
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

It won't be possible to add the data top up once the 100% data over usage is reached. I'll send you a PM to check the data over usage on your current plan. Smiley 

Amykimaj9795

I have a plan with 300 MB of data each month And i went over 13 MB what will be my extra charge ?

Hey  @Amykimaj9795 , 

Welcome to the Community Smiley .

To find out the charge, we'll have to take a look at your account as the data overage fee differs from one plan to another.

Sending a PM your way !