Over Charged, for barely using data and not having service for 6 months.

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

sal123
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am here making a post aiming to glorify the ugliness this mobile service ever so shamlessly continues to function on . I am on a 60 dollar plan.. I have phone service for a few months. I pay off whatever balance is remaining. Use my phone service for 2 months, March and April yet I am paying almost 300 dollars. I am being charged for roaming services I have not used, and at the same time I am being looted. I do not see how, a phone bill in 2 days ago is 170 dollars jumping to 270. I reccomend no one to this company. I have never in my life paid a bill that I am meant to pay. I am a student, I work to support my self, pay my bills, not to give this company bonuses. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @sal123

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Did you get the chance to dowload your bills via PDF on MyAccount, to go over the details of what you were charged exactly?

To view or print your detailed online bill:

- Click on "Billing & Payments"

- Select the month you'd like to see in the drop-down list

- Scroll down & click on "Save this bill (PDF)"

If your last bill was left unpaid, that might explain why your account balance went up. Do you happen to know on what day your billing cycle starts over every month?