Order status update needed

TSSChow
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I ordered two Garmin VivoFit 2 Fitness Trackers from fido.ca on Dec 29, 2016.

My credit card was charged and I got a confirmation letter from fido immediately.

On Dec 31, 2016, I got an email from fido saying the order is still being processed.

However, I haven't received anything from fido since Dec 31. No shipping info. No status updates.

I heard from my friends and discussions on the Internet that the orders are canceled. However, fido canceled the orders without notifying the customers or refunding the money until when the customers specifically ask fido for an update about their orders.

Can any of the staff here give me an update of my order and check if it is canceled? If what I heard is true that fido canceled the orders without notifying the customers or giving refund, I have to say it is an absolutely unacceptable way of doing business. 

5 REPLIES 5
vvn1
I'm a Participant Level 1

The same issue happened to me: received a confirmation email as soon as I ordered 3 Garmin Vivo Smart HR's and money was charged to my credit card, yet have heard nothing since the date I ordered which was Dec 21st. I didn't want to create another thread, so decided to contribute to this one. Does Fido have an update to this situation?

Hey vvn1, 

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

I'll send you a PM so we can further look into this together. 

ashomar1234
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have the same issue. did not receive any cancellation note or a refund

Hey @ashomar1234 and welcome to the Community.

I will need to send you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon Smiley

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @TSSChow

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I totally understand you feelings about this - if your order was indeed cancelled, you should have gotten a confirmation about this, as well as an automatic refund for your payment!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this further together Smiley Thanks again for getting in touch with us!