Oops, we've hit a snag. Please check later - Credit Card

SOLVED
alessandrafb
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am trying to pay my bill online with my father's credit card (which I've done it before - more than one time) and it keeps appearing to me "we've hit a snag. Please check later" and I'm already late on this bill because of that, I've been trying for days.

I really don't understand what is happening.

Thank you,

Alessandra

Accepted Solution

Re: Oops, we've hit a snag. Please check later - Credit Card

Solved by MVP MVP

Fido is having issues with the website and alot of features are broken. I would suggest you give them a call and pay the bill over the phone.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
balumillenium
I'm a Participant Level 1

A phone call? That’s the solution? Why don’t close the page and paste one banner with the Help phone? I think is faster than need to do all this, or a better solution, why don't work in the issues in the page. This is not new. I try to pay many times online and i expect after 6 months of trying, maybe is fix this time. A phone call?  That’s exactly why i came to the web, you suggest to call to a infinite  menus of press 1,2,3,4 or any other options and in the middle time you need to hear a lot of annoying publicity and finally (If you have some luck) after 20-30 minutes some one attend you. To transfer you again to a different person, because you know, "The option you chose never send you to the correct department" and make you wait again. I’m be honest, you have one of the worst client attention i ever seen, but you don't have a chose, if you don't make the payment as soon as you can, you receive calls for another machine to remind you every day, you don't make your pay.

The costumer needs not just a good service, we need an efficient service, how is possible when some one wants to make a payment, make it this complicate.

Thanks for your "Help".

Thanks for the feedback @balumillenium!

You can also click on the link provided by FidoPierre to look at a different method of payment.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Fido is having issues with the website and alot of features are broken. I would suggest you give them a call and pay the bill over the phone.

Hey @alessandrafb 

We also have a couple of different ways that you can pay your Fido bill, you can check them out right here.

Several of the issues that were on our website have now been resolved, did you get a chance to try a different browser when making your payment?

I hope this was helpful, let us know if you still need help. Smiley 

yuggieyugggg
I'm a Participant Level 1

this is still happening. i haven't been able to pay my bill online for the past 4 months.

Hey yuggieyugggg!

What browser are you using? 

Have you tried more than one browser? 

Let us know!