Only spotify free

Only spotify free

Only spotify free

rchu0552
I'm a Participant Level 3

Only spotify free

Hi, I was trying to get the premium loaded on my android phone starting from the welcome mail of Fido upon activating a pulse plan. Once I clicked the link to activate it linked to the get code page. Going on I got the code to my messaging and apply it on the page to submit. After that, I got the page to choose Daily Vice and Spotify which I selected spotify. Then the page turn outright to the Spotify free download but not the direction to get premium. How then can I get the premium if that was the dead end. All these procedure was done thru the data network and not on WIFI.

8 REPLIES 8
rchu0552

I have only right now the 7 day trial premium. I don't know if this linkable to my fido account.

Might as well keep the same account, and upgrade it to Premium Smiley 

rchu0552

I will see by the end of 7 days free trial, if spotify request my payment option if I can link it to my fido account.

rchu0552

I have gone to all these process and it always direct me to the spotify free. These processes doing all over again in network is eating my data. I actually tried the free and upgrade to premium but it is only for a 7 day trial.

Have you been able to input your code when you moved to the premium?

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @rchu0552

Welcome to the Community!

You'll find all the information you need over here

Let us know how it goes!

rchu0552

GOT THIS >>>> 1. You’ll get a text message with a link to fidohub.ca. Once you get the text, open the link.

DONE THIS>>> 2. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, we won’t recognize your number so you’ll need to enter your phone number and click GET CODE to, well, get your code. In a few seconds, you'll get a text with an access code. If fidohub.ca is not recognizing the code, turn off Wi-Fi. Try to complete the activation when you're connected to the Fido network.

AFTER No. 2 AND SUBMITTING THE CODE, THE FOLOWING PROCEDURES DOES NOT APPEAR. IINSTEAD IT GOES TO "GET SPOTIFY APP" THEN UPON EXECUTING, SHOWS THE PAGE TO "INSTALL SPOTIFY FREE" BUT NOT THE PREMIUM. THIS IS THE DEAD END. SOME MEMBERS MAY HAVE THE SAME TOPIC AND I READ THAT THE BILLING CYCLE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ACTIVE. HOW LONG DOES THE BILLING CYCLE HAS TO BE ACTIVE ALTHOUGH I HAVE THE EMAIL SENT TO ME ALREADY?

3. Click LOG IN TO SPOTIFY.

SpotifyLogIn.PNG

4. Either Log In or Sign Up for Spotify.

LogInSignUp.png

5. Confirm your connection.

Confirm.png

9. Your registration is now complete! You'll be brought back to fidohub.ca. Click GET SPOTIFY APP to download the app.

GetApp.png

Hey @rchu0552, if you already have Spotify, you should follow these steps.

If it still doesn't work, can you show me what you get?