Onling Bank Payment

Onling Bank Payment

Onling Bank Payment

SOLVED
tunewave
I'm a Participant Level 1

Onling Bank Payment

I did a online banking payment, they charged me $60 but when I paid, the payment for my monthly plan through messages popped up but when i tried to call my friend it said "Welcome to Fido Pay Plan"

please help me

Accepted Solution

Re: Onling Bank Payment

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @staticwave, did you transfer the money from your bank account to your prepaid account number? 

Prepaid refills are not exactly processed like regular payments; find out how to refill your account right here.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoKenny

Hey @tunewave and thank you for using the Community Smiley

I just want to make sure I undertand what's happening here.

Do you have a postpaid or prepaid account right now?

And when you made your payment through Fido.ca, there was no error message at all?

Let me know.

staticwave
I'm a Participant Level 2

When I did a payment through Interac-E Transfer it said your payment has been paid, then a text message from my phone popped up

I use a prepaid account and it didn't show me a error

this is tunewave, I tried to login multiple times it said your account is not available

Hey @staticwave, did you transfer the money from your bank account to your prepaid account number? 

Prepaid refills are not exactly processed like regular payments; find out how to refill your account right here.

staticwave

Yes I did it through Online Banking Payments, it said from a forum that it takes up to 5 business days

That's probably what the problem is, the steps to refill a prepaid account aren't the same as the ones to make a payment in a monthly account. 

I saw your email, I'll take care of it Smiley

staticwave

thank you very much