Online billing payment problem

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

hey guyz iam not getting my monthly billing payment to my email and also i couldn't able to see my bill on my account and ending up in paying late fee charges..can some one can me out?? here is email : *******

Accepted Solution

Re: Online billing payment problem

Solved by MVP MVP

@764251948 Welcome to the community!

You might want to remove your email to help protect you from getting spam. Did you check your junk folder to make sure it is not going there. 

Whether you get the email or not its your duty to ensure your bill gets paid on time and your Fido bill is due on the same specific day each month. I would recommend you set up a preauthorise payment to avoid any late charges.  

You can reach out to Fido through any of the available channels listed here. Alternatively a moderator here can PM you and double check your account to make sure everything is correct. 

You can also login to MY ACCOUNT then go to Profile & Settings to check and update your email if needed.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoPierre

Hey @764251948

Welcome to the Community, 

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I had to edit your message to hide the email address. We don't recommend leaving personal information on public forums like this. 

Let us know if you get the chance to check out your email settings to make sure the bill notifications aren't accidentally being forwarded to your junk or spam folders. As KAPABLE-K mentioned you can also verify that the right email is updated in your Fido account directly in My Account. 

Keep us posted on if you still need help with this and I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into it together. Smiley 

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@764251948 Welcome to the community!

You might want to remove your email to help protect you from getting spam. Did you check your junk folder to make sure it is not going there. 

Whether you get the email or not its your duty to ensure your bill gets paid on time and your Fido bill is due on the same specific day each month. I would recommend you set up a preauthorise payment to avoid any late charges.  

You can reach out to Fido through any of the available channels listed here. Alternatively a moderator here can PM you and double check your account to make sure everything is correct. 

You can also login to MY ACCOUNT then go to Profile & Settings to check and update your email if needed.