Online billing payment problem

SOLVED
PaulR
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi,

I just logged into my Fido account. I went to my bill and entered in my credit card info to pay. I clicked submit payment.

I was given a message "Oops we hit a snag". So I went back, and tried to make the payment again, and I got another message "You just made a payment, do you want to pay again?" I clicked cancel. I then went to my payment history, and it said the page said there was no info to be displayed.

My bill is due tomorrow.

First, I'm hoping the payment went through! Second, is there a better way to pay my bill each month? I've had a lot of "Oops we hit a snag" messages when visiting the Fido website before, on any device, so I figure this could happen again in the future?

Thanks!

- Paul

Accepted Solution

Re: Online billing payment problem

Solved by MVP MVP

@PaulR What method did you use to make your payment credit card or debit? Credit card would apply right away debit can take up to 7 business days. I would suggest setting up a pre-authorise payment that way you can never miss your payment and you don't have to worry about it.

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @PaulR

Just to add to what @KAPABLE-K said, you can check out our available payment methods here.

Let me know if you have any questions. Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@PaulR What method did you use to make your payment credit card or debit? Credit card would apply right away debit can take up to 7 business days. I would suggest setting up a pre-authorise payment that way you can never miss your payment and you don't have to worry about it.

PaulR
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I used Visa. It appears Fido did not accept my pament due to the website error message "Oops we hit a snag". I was led to believe I made my payment, because I got a follow-up message (trying to do the payment immediately after) that said that I already made the payment, would I like to make it again. However, there's no record of transactions on my account on Fido's website.

I'll resubmit the payment today and make sure there's a record of transactions this time around Smiley

edit - My payment was accepted. Problem all fixed. Thanks for the input.

Thank you for sharing these updates PaulR, 

I'm glad to see this all worked out for you. Smiley