Online Billing

Online Billing

Online Billing

Hasmeet
I'm a Participant Level 2

Online Billing

I am unable to see my previous/current bills. I have tried calling fido several times seeking for answers and hoping they resolve this issue. Its been over 6 months yet i have been paying my bills. As a consumer i should have access to such information because at the end of the day I am the paying the bills. Going forward, I would like to see my invoices in time as i do not plan to delay my payments. For whatever reason fido fails to do so, i think its fair for me to hold my payments until i have access to them. Thank you.

22 REPLIES 22
raj13

this is right. Cannot see previous bills at all. Please assist urgently.

Hey @raj13 and welcome to the Community Smiley

What happens when you try to look at your bills exactly?

Are you getting any type of error messages? 

Let me know Smiley

raj13

It doesnt give me an option to look at my previous bill. It just says you current due is 0 and doesnt give me an option to view the last month bill anywhere.

Thank you for giving more details about this @raj13

I'm sending you a PM now to verify all of that with you.

Talk to you soon Smiley

Tdrendl

I too am along time customer and in all the years I have always had trouble viewing my detailed report. I want to see my details now and again I cannot!! Please help me too

Hi @Tdrendl!

When you log into your Fido.ca account, are you able to select which bill you'd like to view?

Bogdan1
I'm a Participant Level 3

This has been a problem for me too. I've been talking to customer support a number of times in the last 3 months, and again today, and each time I'm told "This is a known issue and we're working on it - check back in a couple of days." I've asked for paper bills again. Frustrating. 

But really - how long before a fix is expected?

Hey @Bogdan1!

Could you tell me what is the error message you get when you try to view your bill?

Are you able to log on your profile? 

At which point during the process of viewing your bill does it fail?

Bogdan1

I can log in to my profile.

Clicking on Billing and Payments shows an account balance of $0, and an "i" in a blue square that says COMING SOON You don't have a bill yet. Clicking on Payment History shows balances of previous bills withouth the ability to view the details of those invoices.

Thanks for the details!

Did you try those steps to download a PDF version of your bill (it includes the details)----> Click here.

Your bill is usually ready 5 business days after the end of your cycle, do you know your billing cycle?

Bogdan1

I know my billing cycle. This problem has existed for months. Each time I call customer support I am told this is a known issue they are working on.

When I go to fido.ca I log in, choose My Account on the far right of the yellow banner. The options are Overview, Billing and Payments, Services, and Profile.

There is no option to View Online Bill as stated in the instructions you direct me to.

The options I get are Overview, Billing and Payments, Services, and Profile. I choose Billing and Payments. As I said earlier I can't view any invoice details here.

What's the fix?

@Bogdan1

Let me take a quick look at your account.

This way I can see what was previously discussed with the customer service.

We can get that fixed for you ASAP.

Talk to you soon Smiley

@Bogdan1 wrote:

I know my billing cycle. This problem has existed for months. Each time I call customer support I am told this is a known issue they are working on.

When I go to fido.ca I log in, choose My Account on the far right of the yellow banner. The options are Overview, Billing and Payments, Services, and Profile.

There is no option to View Online Bill as stated in the instructions you direct me to.

The options I get are Overview, Billing and Payments, Services, and Profile. I choose Billing and Payments. As I said earlier I can't view any invoice details here.

What's the fix?

Try clearing your browser cache or can you try another browser.

Bogdan1

KAPABLE-K wro

Try clearing your browser cache or can you try another browser.j
Cleared browser cache to beginning of time, no joy; Chrome, Safari, IE, no joy.

Hey @Bodgan1 Smiley

I just replied to your PM to get this looked into.

NadiaSoloon
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi guys\

I have experienced the same problem, repeatedly,  I only get the summary of  services, the amount due and nothing else, . No way to get my detailed statement to check the calls made , anyway,  the normal phone bill. 

Every time I call customer service representatives tell me a story scripted for idiots oh they have a little problem it will be fixed in a few days .  Yet they cannot fix it it seems.   My contract ends in 2019 , which is good news for Fido maybe by then they get their act in order. 

I am planning to request a customer retention credit every time I have such issues = monthly   and I urge you all to do just the same 

Nadia 

Hey @NadiaSoloon,

I notice that you posted about the same topic twice. I've answered to your other post Smiley

Bogdan1

After talking to four different Fido Answers people and several moderators, here is what FidoCath eventually came up with. But I wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon since I was told in January that it was a known issue and to check back in a couple of days. I have asked for paper invoices.

I've just reached out to a special Technical Support team on our end, concerning this issue. 

They've informed me that certain business accounts are impacted by this problem, where they have ongoing difficulties registering to MyAccount. 

It sounds like they're very aware of this problem & are still working on finding a fix ASAP! 

Bogdan1

How far back should cache be cleared? I tried 4 weeks, but no change. Usual browser is Chrome, have tried Internet Explorer and Safari, but problem persists.

Hasmeet

Hello Kenny, thank you for the reply. Yes, it doesn't sound right at all. Matter of fact, Fido representatives are aware of this issue as they have asked me to give it some time. I was initially given a time frame of 4 days for the issue to be resolved. It's been almost 3 weeks and the latest word today is to keep waiting. To me that does not sound professional at all especially in the field where you are dealing with consumers on daily basis and not have an answer for it. Although they have decided to mail the previous invoices I am still very much concerned. I should have the access to the invoices at all the time. Yet, when it's comes to collecting payments Fido totally ignores such problems. I have been Fido for over 12 years and I have been this disappointed.