Online Account Creation Issue: How complex the problem should be??

ovy
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Me and my wife are Fido customers for long. I have been with them for 6 and my wife for 4 years. My wife is frustrated and decided to leave this service pretty soon. The Fido experts could not resolve an issue regarding online account access of my wife with her email associated to the account. We had contacted so many times, so many chats, phone calls; however, their representatives (Haley, Daniel Richard, Lorena and so on) just refer to something else and avoid this issue. We are just wondering, how complex this would be? It's not a rocket science - JUST an online account access to view the billings, usage etc. which I can do myself for my own account. Now, they are saying our case we made can take 20 days to look at; REALLY!! Just for this SIMPLE thing: an online account setup. Enough with Fido, my wife is already pissed off explaining the same SIMPLE things over last FOUR years. GOOD-BYE 

8 REPLIES 8
ovy

Finally, my wife got rid off the Fido today with a lot better deal to another carrier. Feeling relieved!!! As this is a community forum, people should know others experience whether good or bad. Please do not delete my post. While my wife was talking with the Fido's retention department, the lady Lorry was also surprised that this SIMPLE thing couldn't be solved after so many attempts. I am just waiting to finish my contract with them and I will then leave. These people do not accept their mistakes.

We're really sad to hear all that @ovy

It's definitely something we can have a look and check to fix. But as mentioned, troubleshooting would have to be done with the account holder directly

It's not a process that can be done with an authorized user. Sorry for any confusion!

Don't hesitate if we can help you or your wife with anything

ovy

My wife already left Fido, so she doesn't need any help. I have every records of contacts from you guys which definitely show that I was authorized to do that. And, when you couldn't solve it, then you asked my wife to contact through facebook, twitter. You could have mentioned that before. Anyways, it's not worth it and if you handle like this, you gonna lose more customers pretty soon.

THIS POST IS ONE OF YOUR UNSOLVED CASES.

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

That's sure not the kind of experience we want you to have and we really wish we could have helped make this a positive experience. 

If there is anything we can help you with, we're right here. 

FidoPierre

Hey @ovy

I am sad to see you've had these kinds of complications with the set-up of your log-in for My Account. 

We would hate to see you go! I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. 

ovy

The issue I posted has not been solved. Me and my wife are leaving Fido today. We thought we would have good experience with Fido community; unfortunately it was poor. 

Hey @ovy

We would be happy to assist you with your issue.

Like discussed, we simply need to account holder to contact us in order to help you with your request.

We do hope that you change your mind and that you keep your services with us.

ovy

WHY did you guys then give me permission at first to deal this matter on my wife's behalf? Your approaches you had taken so far were not justified. Now, YOU are saying to contact my wife to you. Terrible!!! My wife will contact today to end this service.